Fortnite's Meteor kicked Off the Previous Season

Epic Games clarified this 12 p.m. ET update is simply a status upgrade, not a patch release to bring back the Playground just yet.The forth and back between Epic and fans has been slightly confusing, since Epic said on Thursday that they had"made significant improvements into our matchmaking service to be able to deal with the amount of you wanting to jump from the Playground fortnite items, according to this official"Fortnite" Twitter account. "We are still testing these modifications but are planning to return this mode later now."

Later Thursday night, a tweet shown that more testing on matchmaking will be needed before releasing the manner again.Which contributes to Friday's upgrade. Whether or not the manner is going to be released again anytime soon remains unclear at this stage in time. "We are continuing testing on the matchmaking improvements and continue to be aiming to open the Playground LTM as soon as we are confident in our developments," Epic submitted to the"Fortnite: Battle Royal" subreddit. "Once we've confirmed our testing was effective we'll start gradually rolling servers out to all areas and platforms before it is available to all players"

I knew that Fortnite's Playground mode would have the capacity to turn the match into Minecraft, and it just took a single day for lovers to begin going wild and assemble incredibly impressive things across the Fortnite map.

I'll probably hunt down some News about fortnite videos after of cart racetracks and such, but for today I wanted to concentrate on images of the very impressive creations I have found in the game so far. Given that this is day one, I am certain that these are going to be surpassed at almost no time, however I believe they're worth considering all the same.

asked Aug 18 by Cszcy
0 votes

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Care At Home New Jersey, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
Care At Home New Jersey does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on this website. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.