Maplestory M Mesos Content Update Available

Maplestory M Mesos  Suggestion - Nerf Elite Boss Benefits or Level Range for Benefits

Now I know what you guys are thinking... "NERF REWARDS?  I MAKE MONEY OFF THESE BOSSES."

Problem is it is becoming a huge annoyance and impacting my and others' gameplay as a result of ksers, map crashers, and even just people crowding the map to have a reward box by an Elite Boss. I would try to train in a Drakes map or even in super deserted maps but people would come and lag the place with their skills and even try to ks to make us kill quicker. Despite asking these people never to kill steal our mobs or junk their abilities that induce lag, many of these players don't and will not pay 90 percent of their time.

Previously, elite bosses were only available to those of the identical level range involving wages. Though there were kill stealers hoping to seek the Elite boss, there wasn't half of the server coming over and causing the lag. The new method of recieving benefits from Elite bossing have created a huge problem with kill stealing and also much lag using the individual who is attempting to train their character.

I suggest that we bring back the older method of degree range only personalities, which are allowed to get the rewards rather than "those strikes the elite supervisor, gets at least 1 reward" method. I know people depend on those Elite Bosses to earn More About Maplestory Mesos  from them but they shouldn't have to ks the player or induce the player to lag by bothering their gameplay. If the community can't learn to respect others, then I believe they will have to adhere to a new set of principles so as to get what they need.

asked Aug 18 by Cszcy
0 votes

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Care At Home New Jersey, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
Care At Home New Jersey does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on this website. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.