Looking for Maplestory M Mesos Batting Tips

A number of my friends and I were looking forward to the merge because our host was a small empty and because we got new people to meet, we would love to incorporate them all within cheap Maplestory 2 Mesos. Alot of my friends had to resort to glitching their buddylist so they can go beyond the 100 limit.

Maybe expand the buddylist to 200?  Heck even 150 is fine but many of us are missing chances to make new friends within the game, MapleStory, and making new friends would create us continue to play with the game as it would not feel lonely.

Yes, we still got our original friends ahead of the world merge but many of them are either going on a lengthy vacation, going to college, work, etc that it would get quiet sometimes within the friend chat.So yeah.... I hope I gave an exact reason why people have to get a buddy list expansion. The more friends, the greater reason to perform with!

Hii everybody, after playing on and off for a decade, I can not get myself back to maplestory.The best years were 2005-2010, (before big bang) where training was sooo fun along with also the pqs were amazing, lpq, ariant pq, carnival pq, kerning pq, etc.. Henesy Hunting Ground 1. It was so enjoyable becaues it took effort, it took months to get to lvl 70, also if you're lvl 70 you had been praised. Sins where the highest damagers in the game. Idk I miss it, I reallly want to enjoy maplestory but it's so easy and less enjoyable anymore (imo).

This sport has an old school version of the game and its own very successful, and with more than half of this game population playing it because the simple, hard working matches are preferred by many.I don't know if I'm the only one that feels just like that, anyways.

MMOGO has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html!

asked Sep 29 by Cszcy
0 votes

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Care At Home New Jersey, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
Care At Home New Jersey does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on this website. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.