STARTQB Carson Wentz , Eagles Isn’t he a “must start”?

STARTQB Carson Wentz https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Dede-Westbrook-Jersey , Eagles Isn’t he a “must start”? Based on where you drafted him that may be true, but there are later round picks out performing him. That said, he has had back to back 300 yard outings and two touch down performances. Having no running game will put the wheel squarely in Wentz’s hands.The Giants defense have been very stingy against the pass ranking eighth for yards allow. He may not go off, but he’ll be good enough.Projection: 284 yards passing, 35 yards rushing, and 2 touchdowns RB Saquon Barkley, Giants He’s a stud, you start your studs. He’s a pass catching back. You start your pass catching backs.One thing to note that he did hobble off the field last week, but he appears to be fine. I don’t see him getting a lot of rushing yards as the Eagles defense is pretty good against the run (66 rushing yards per game), but I do see him producing in the receiving game.Projection: 75 total yards and 1 TD RB Wendell Smallwood, Eagles This is my sleeper pick!He had had over 50 scrimmage yds in last three straight games and Corey Clement is not fully healthy. He scored a touchdown catch last week and I think he gets another TD in this game. Didn’t I lead you to the promised land with Green Bay’s MVS last week?Projection: 14 touches for 75 yards and 1 TD WR Sterling Shepard, NYG He has eclipsed 70 yards in his last three games and while the Giants may be bad, it certainly isn’t due to him. He may be WR3 worthy In leagues but specifically for Daily has the appeal to produce WR1 numbers, especially since I expect the Eagles Secondary to focus on Odell. Projection: 6 receptions for 74 yards and 1 touchdown Zach Ertz TE Eagles He is completely overlooked by Kelce and Gronk and it is not right. He has gotten double digit targets in every game, and has make turned those looks into back to back games with 10 catches for 110 plus yards. The man is the WR 1 for this team. He will continue to produce Projection: 8 receptions for 85 yards and 1 touchdownK Aldrick Rosas, Giants Ummm...sorry about last week Mr. Rosas.He is perfect for the season and seems to be on a hot streak. If last week was an indication, the Giants will mix some touchdowns with field goals. He’ll get his game average.Projection: 2 for 2 on field goals with 2 extra pointsK Jake Elliot, Eagles With this matchup, you can safely start both kickers. The Giants defense give up a lot of points, roughly 27 points per game. Elliot should continue getting field-goal opportunities.Projection: 2 for 3 on field goals with 3 extra points Philadelphia Defense There was only two games out of the five in which the defense gave up 20+ points. I don’t think they’re going to give up 20+ points to the Giants. I don’t think Eli is a threat and I believe the Eagles will force turnovers. Expect the run Jermey Parnell Color Rush Jersey , force the pass. Giants get a junk time TD.Projection: 20 points allowed, 3 sacks with 3 turnovers.SIT QB Eli Manning, NYG Odell throws better passes than Eli. OK, that was a bit over the top.Well, he is very inconsistent and I’m starting to confuse him with Bortles. Will you get the Eli that had 25+ fantasy points per game last week or you will get the Eli that fails to produce? Fore me, Eli is a gamble week and if he’s all you got, go waivers. Projection: 262 yards passing, 1 touchdown, and 3 interceptions WR Nelson Agohlor, Eagles His production continues to dip ever since Alshon came back. He’s failed to reach 50 receiving yards in his last three outings and I don’t see Wentz using him. His only value at this point is touchdown or bust. Projection: 3 receptions for 42 yards New York Giants Defense In the last four outings the Giants defense has given up 20+ points a game. The last two games were 27+. They don’t create enough turnovers or sacks to justify starting them. Projection: 27 points allowed, 2 sacks and 1 turnover. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The Jacksonville Jaguars want to be London’s team, at least on a part-time basis.Playing an annual home game across the pond is imperative to the long-term viability of the franchise in Jacksonville. It boosts local revenue. It increases sponsorships. It masks some of the financial challenges associated with being in one of the league’s smallest markets.It’s what the Jaguars (3-4) have done each of the last five years and what they will do for the sixth consecutive season Sunday against defending Super Bowl champion Philadelphia (3-4). It’s also a game they hope to keep on the schedule well into the future.It has nothing to do with the advantage Jacksonville believes it has against opponents unaccustomed to making the lengthy trip that tends to screw with internal body clocks. It’s about the all-important bottom line.“We’re going to do everything we possibly can to make sure we don’t lose London as a key contributor to what we’re doing here in Jacksonville,” Jaguars team president Mark Lamping said last week.Owner Shad Khan tried to strengthen the franchise’s foothold in London by bidding $790 million (£600 million) on Wembley Stadium in April. He withdrew his offer for the English Football Association’s main asset last week after recognizing the extent of opposition to the sale.Khan and the Jaguars insist the move was never intended to create a potential relocation spot for the NFL team but rather a way to gain more control over American football in the burgeoning British market. It also would have funneled more money back to Jacksonville.“Owning Wembley was never the silver bullet to financial stability for the Jaguars,” Lamping said. “It was one plank in a very long bridge that we’re trying to build, so we have to find a replacement plank.”Down-the-road solutions are clear, yet complicated.Khan has partnered with a real estate developer on a proposed $2.5 billion revitalization/entertainment district outside Jacksonville’s TIAA Bank Field and stretching along the St. Johns River. The project would require significant financial support from the city, including a massive cleanup of a parking lot built on petroleum-contaminated soil.If it breaks ground, it would eventually give Khan another revenue source to go along with the 5,500-seat amphitheater the city and the Jaguars constructed outside the south end zone.Khan already has spent $76 million on Jacksonville’s public-owned stadium A. J. Cann Jersey ,“The Jags have built exceptional relationships locally — with fans, with Wembley and the FA, with local boroughs https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Marqise-Lee-Jersey , with the Mayor of London and the national government,” said Mark Waller, the NFL’s executive vice president of international and events.

asked Nov 30 by chenyan94
0 votes

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Care At Home New Jersey, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
Care At Home New Jersey does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on this website. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.